State of Retail Supply Chain 2019
Change is constant and happens at an accelerating pace. There is no business sector in which accelerating change has been more pronounced than retail.
Driven by e-commerce and challenging customer expectations, retail supply chain executives need to stay abreast of the latest developments, innovation, and technological breakthroughs that impact the retail supply chain.
Serving these critical informational needs is our new annual compendium of featured content and special reports content carefully curated by the award-winning editorial teams at CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly and DC Velocity.
Our State of Retail Supply Chain 2019 will deliver readers our very own content on retail logistics and supply chain innovations and strategies from the market’s best media brands. This annual, all-digital special edition reaches more than 200,000 logistics and supply chain executives who receive our brands’ e-newsletters.
Your Sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Two pages in the edition, which can be: One traditional spread ad; Two single full-page ads; One single full-page ad and one single full-page case study that you supply
- Brand awareness via the inclusion of a sponsor logo that links directly to your ad in two State of Retail Supply Chain 2019 promotional e-mails
Ad material deadline: June 7, 2019
SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR ADVERTISERS:
Purchase two full-page ads in The State of Retail Supply Chain 2019 and receive a FREE Apple Watch!
* All prices are NET
Please adhere to the guidelines below when preparing files. Ensure that only one ad is included per PDF file.
- All high-resolution images must be included. Do not embed OPI information in files.
- CMYK only. No RGB, PMS or Spot colors. Convert any Spot colors not intended to print into CMYK.
- Black type on ads should be solid black and not 4/C.
- Minimum resolution of 250 dpi.
- Screening: 133 lpi for Body & Cover.
- Apply image trapping as needed.
- Do not nest EPS files within other EPS files.
- Save images in TIFF or EPS format, with no ICC profiles embedded.
**Please note that AGiLE Business Media LLC will NOT be held responsible for printing errors that may occur due to transparency issues and the conversion of any RGB, PMS, or Spot colors to CMYK
We prefer that you submit your materials electronically by e-mail to email@example.com or following the FTP instructions below. You may also send ad materials on CD to AGiLE Business Media, Attn: Keisha Capitola, 100 Whiskey Road, North Augusta, SC 29860. Contact Keisha Capitola at (508) 326-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
FTP Instructions For Submitting Ad Material Electronically
- Open your FTP client
- In the address bar enter: ftp.SupplyChainQuarterly.com
- Log in using advertiser@SupplyChainQuarterly.com as your user ID and use supplychainAds (case sensitive) as your password
- If necessary, navigate folders to ‘users’ > ‘advertiser%SupplyChainQuarterly.com’
- Drag the ad file into the window
- Drag files only, not folders containing files
Print Ad Specs:
|Live Area: w x h||Trim Size||Bleed Size|
|8″ x 10-1/4″||8-1/2″ x 10-3/4″||8-3/4″ x 11″|
16-1/2″ x 10-1/4″
17″ x 10-3/4″
17-1/4″ x 11″
1/2 Page, Horizontal
7″ x 4-7/8″
1/2 Page, Vertical
3-3/8″ x 10″
|1/2 Page, Island||4-1/2″ x 7-1/2″|
|1/3 Page, Vertical||
2-1/4″ x 10″
|1/3 Page, Square||
4-1/2″ x 4-7/8″
|1/4 Page, Vertical||
3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″
Materials should be submitted to Keisha Capitola at Keisha@supplychainquarterly.com
Contact your Supply Chain Quarterly sales representative for more information.