How will robotics and automation influence the supply chain and transform your current way of doing business? It’s a question that is front of mind for both buyers and providers of logistics and supply chain products and services in 2020.
While it has been over half a century since the first industrial robot was put into use in a General Motors plant, the advances in technology and its application in logistics and supply chain have been profound. Robotics and automation are leading the charge as companies embark on important supply chain transformations.
The path, though, for many is still not clear, with more questions about robotics and automation than answers.
At ProMat 2021 in Chicago, DC VELOCITY, in partnership with MHI, will debut the firstever Robotics Theater on the show floor. The theater will host daily vendor-led educational sessions that will help attendees get the answers they need.
Key providers of robotics and automation solutions will want to take advantage of this powerful and unique opportunity to share their thought leadership and subject matter expertise with attendees.
Don’t miss these opportunities to participate in the following available options:
- Education sessions (offered to exhibitors only, with just 16 45-minute sessions available) We expect the sessions to sell out, so lock yours in today!
- $2,500 per
- Filming of the session and repurposing as an on-demand webcast via dedicated email. Includes two social media posts to promote the webcast and hosting on dcvelocity.com Will provide a report containing full contact information of those who have clicked on the email.
- $8500 per
- Sponsorship of the theater – no restrictions on participation, multiple sponsorships available. Includes logo on-site and on all pre-show promotional materials
- $7500 per
- Print ad page in the special Robotics and Automation Supplement to run in DC VELOCITY‘s January 2021 issue
- $5000 full-page ad, $3000 half-page ad
Tier 3: includes all four components listed above: $19,995 (savings of $3,505)
Tier 2: includes numbers 1, 2 and 3 listed above at $15,500 (savings of $3,000)
Tier 1: Education session and filming – $10,500 (save $500 when booked together)
Contact your DC Velocity representative today for more information so you don’t miss out!