SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY captures the reader with content.
CSCMP’s SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY provides the highest-value, must-have business intelligence available. With meaningful, timely content, SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY commands the attention of an audience that truly reflects the global nature of today’s supply chains, reaching executives in all 50 U.S. states, 74 countries, and six continents.
CSCMP’s SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY offers a unique, proven channel to unite sellers with buyers of supply chain products and services, including CEOs, vice presidents, and directors and managers involved in shipping, wholesale, consulting, 3PL, retail, and manufacturing operations. Staff-written stories and contributed articles from leading practitioners, academics, and consultants provide unparalleled thought leadership on international and domestic supply chain operations.
Six times a year, the publication delivers fresh, cutting-edge ideas on all aspects of the global supply chain, from product design, procurement, transportation, and warehousing to human resources, information technology, and finance. The magazine and its associated digital content offerings provide insight and advice to help readers make their supply chain operations a success.
By leveraging our strengths you can build your Brand, deliver your Content, generate valuable Leads, and reap the Results.
Why SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY?
The SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY reader:
- Oversees/controls an average of $58 million annually
- Will spend an average of $2.1 million on IT and $2.6 million on transportation in the next 12 months
- Influences the purchases of multiple products and service areas
- Has an average company revenue of $1.7 billion
- Manages an average of 70 employees
- 73% are director level and above
- 3 out of 4 SUPPLY CHAIN QUARTERLY readers are loyal readers – cover to cover, and pass on to at least 2 other people
- More than two-thirds of our readers will spend more than $1.75 million on transportation services