|Ad Type||Ad Dimensions||File Size||File Formats||Animation||3rd Party||Notes|
|Leaderboard||728×90 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|
|Mobile Leaderboard||320×50 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|
|Rectangle||300×250 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|
|Ad Type||Ad Dimensions||Content||File Size||File Formats||Animation||3rd Party||Notes|
|Medium Rectangle +
50 characters maximum
300 characters maximum
|45 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG||No||Click-through URL only; 3rd party image hosting is not supported||Rich media not accepted|
CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly can deliver your custom, dedicated e-newsletter to our readers. We send both HTML and text versions of e-newsletters to our subscribers.
|Ad Type||Ad Dimensions||File Size||File Formats||Notes||Email Best Practices|
|Insights & Opportunities
|Recommended width: 600 px||Max 100 KB||BOTH VERSIONS REQUIRED
1 HTML file, 1 plain text file for each campaign
|– Material must be delivered as an HTML file attachment or link to a webpage and not embedded in the body of an email message.
– Subject line should be supplied with creative (50 characters max)
– Images should be hosted by advertiser or supplied in an accompanying folder and linked via the HTML file
– View sample Insights & Opportunities e-newsletter
|– Email width should be about 600-700 px
– Use table-based layout
– Avoid background images
– Test layout in different email clients using a service such as Litmus or Email on Acid
– Include plain text version
– Guide to CSS support in major email clients
|Ad Type||Dimensions||File Size||File Formats|
|Mobile App Sponsorship||ALL THREE REQUIRED
1. 320 x 50 px
2. 728 x 90 px
3. 960 x 90 px
|15 KB each||PNG|
White Paper Program
CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly offers a Dedicated White Paper Email and Hosting Service to help you promote your company’s thought leadership in the logistics field.
- Subject line
- White paper title
- White paper description (1,750 characters max.)
- White paper cover image (min. width 300px)
- Landing page or download URL*
- Company logo and URL
* The white paper email promo will link to a landing page on your site if you’re using a registration form, or directly to the PDF file if you are not using a registration form
HTML and Layout Services
For those sponsors with limited resources to develop e-product ad material within required technical specifications, Supply Chain Media (CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly) offers layout and development services at a flat rate of $150. These charges will be added to your invoice for sponsorship. To avoid these charges, all sponsors are urged to pay close attention to our e-product material specs and follow them whenever possible.
All e-newsletter materials should be submitted to Martha Spizziri, Managing Editor—Digital, at .
- A 240-character (max.) message, including an embedded URL to the site of your choice, and we will post it into our social media stream.
- A 1200×630 jpg, gif or png
Character counts include spaces, punctuation, and links.
- Twitter does not allow posts related to health to be boosted as paid ads, so please avoid mentioning “Covid” or “coronavirus” in your message.
- Facebook will not allow advertising links to PDFs, JPEGs, or web pages that automatically download files. If you would like to offer a PDF, image, or other download, we recommend that you create an HTML landing page from which customers can download the file. Learn more about Facebook’s landing-page policies.
If you want to include images in your post, click here for additional information
If you want to include videos in your post, click here for information.