The one-stop resource for supply chain intelligence
Print remains a vital component in brand positioning and awareness for integrated B2B marketing campaigns. CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly provides the best, most engaging print environment to help advertisers attain their marketing goals.
Supply Chain Quarterly provides unparalleled thought leadership in all aspects of international and domestic supply chain operations. Supply Chain Quarterly offers an exceptional editorial lineup with targeted, credible content to grab and hold the attention of key decision-makers. What does that mean for marketers? Engaged readers are more responsive to e-marketing initiatives and pay more attention to advertisements. This translates into marketing messages that are heard—and responded to—at a higher rate than with other media brands.
Please adhere to the guidelines below when preparing files. Ensure that only one ad is included per PDF file.
- All high-resolution images must be included. Do not embed OPI information in files.
- CMYK only. No RGB, PMS or Spot colors. Convert any Spot colors not intended to print into
- Black type on ads should be solid black and not 4/C.
- Minimum resolution of 250 dpi.
- Screening: 133 lpi for Body & Cover.
- Apply image trapping as needed.
- Do not nest EPS files within other EPS files.
- Save images in TIFF or EPS format, with no ICC profiles embedded.
**Please note that AGiLE Business Media LLC will NOT be held responsible for printing errors that may occur due to transparency issues and the conversion of any RGB, PMS, or Spot colors to CMYK.
- Postscript Type 1 or TrueType fonts only. Fonts must be embedded in PDF file.
- Text containing thin lines, serifs, or small lettering should be restricted to one color.
- Surprinting/Overprinting: When type is intended to surprint/overprint, the background should be no heavier than 30% in any color and a total of no more than 90% in all four colors.
Marks & Positioning
- Include standard Trim and Bleed marks placed .5″ OUTSIDE Trim area.
- For full-page ads, all content intended to print must be kept at 3/8″ from bleed edge.
- For spread ads, all live content should be kept at least 1/8″ from gutter for each side, for a minimum total 1/4″ combined.
We prefer that you submit your materials electronically by email to email@example.com or following the FTP instructions below. You may also send ad materials on CD to AGiLE Business Media, Attn: Keisha Capitola, 100 Whiskey Road, North Augusta, SC 29860. Contact Keisha Capitola at (508) 326-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
FTP Instructions For Submitting Ad Material Electronically
- Open your FTP client
- In the address bar enter: ftp.SupplyChainQuarterly.com
- Log in using advertiser@SupplyChainQuarterly.com as your user ID and use supplychainAds (case sensitive) as your password
- If necessary, navigate folders to ‘users’ > ‘advertiser%SupplyChainQuarterly.com’
- Drag the ad file into the window
- Drag files only, not folders containing files
|Ad Size||Dimensions: width x height|
|Full Page||Live Area: 8″ x 10-1/4″
Trim size: 8-1/2″ x 10-3/4″
Bleed size: 8-3/4″ x 11″
|2-Page Spread||Live Area: 16-1/2″ x 10-1/4″
Trim Size: 17″ x 10-3/4″
Bleed size: 17-1/4″ x 11″
|Jr. Spread||154-3/4″ x 4-7/8″|
|1/2 Page, Horizontal||7″ x 4-7/8″|
|1/2 Page, Vertical||3-3/8″ x 10″|
|1/2 Page, Island||4-1/2″ x 7-1/2″|
|1/3 Page, Vertical||2-1/4″ x 10″|
|1/3 Page, Square||4-1/2″ x 4-7/8″|
|1/4 Page, Vertical||3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″|