A digital experience
How will robotics and automation influence the supply chain and transform your current way of doing business? It’s the question that is front of mind for both buyers and providers of logistics and supply chain products and services.
While it has been over half a century since the first industrial robot was put into use in a General Motors plant, the advances in technology and applications in logistics and supply chain have been profound. Robotics and automation are leading the charge as companies embark on important supply chain transformation.
The path, though, for many, is still not crystal clear, with more questions about robotics and automation than answers and disruption due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
At ProMat DX 2021, DC Velocity, in partnership with MHI, will debut the first-ever DC Velocity Robotics & Automation DX. The virtual theater will host ongoing, daily educational sessions that will help attendees get those answers they need.
Key providers of robotics and automation solutions will want to take advantage of this powerful and unique opportunity to share their thought leadership and subject matter expertise with attendees.
Don’t miss these opportunities to participate in the following available options:
- DC Velocity‘s Robotics & Automation DX education sessions (offered to exhibitors only with 16 available slots). Each session is 45-minutes in total with 30-minute presentations and 15 minutes of live Q&A)
We anticipate the sessions will sell out so lock yours in today!
- $2,500 per
- Optional: If you need assistance to record the session in MP4 format, we can do so for a fee of $2,500
- Filming of the session and the repurposing as an on-demand webcast
Includes two social media posts, a dedicated email to promote the webcast and hosting on dcvelocity.com
We will provide a report containing full contact information of those who have clicked on the email
- $8500 per
- Sponsorship of the theater – no restrictions with participation, multiple sponsors available. Includes logo on all pre-show promotional materials including the print page in the Robotics & Automation supplement (March issue of DC Velocity), dedicated emails, newsletters and banner ads.
- $7500 per
- Print ad page in the special Robotics and Automation Supplement to run in the March 2021 issue of DC Velocity
- $5000 full-page ad, $3000 half-page ad
Premium package: includes all four components listed above: $19,995.00
Basic + package: includes numbers 1, 2 and 3 listed above at $15,500.00
Basic package: includes numbers 1 and 2 listed above at $10,500.00
Contact your DC Velocity representative today for more information so you don’t miss out!