DC VELOCITY is honored to once again be named the official media brand of National Forklift Safety Day by the Industrial Truck Association (ITA). In partnership with ITA, DC VELOCITY is planning a number of key initiatives to promote National Forklift Safety Day 2020 to our audience of over 280,000 logistics and supply chain decision-makers via the print and digital editions of the magazine and our website, e-newsletters, and social media stream.
What is National Forklift Safety Day?
This event provides an opportunity for the industry to educate customers, policymakers, and government officials about the safe use of forklifts and the importance of proper operator training. ITA represents manufacturers of lift trucks, AGVs, and similar equipment in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The organization promotes international standards development, advances engineering and safety practices, disseminates statistical information, and holds industry forums.
Why should you be a sponsor?
Forklift manufacturers recognize that safety is a critical concern for lift truck buyers, fleet managers, and forklift operators, and they place safe design and operation of their vehicles among their very highest priorities. Your sponsorship offers you the opportunity to share your expertise and provide information that can help operations run more safely while enabling us to promote this important day for the forklift industry.
Here’s another reason: 55 percent of DCV subscribers are planning to buy forklifts in 2020.
Sponsorship Package Details
- Full-page ad within DCV’s special National Forklift Safety Day outsert, poly-bagged with the May issue (ad close April 12, 2019).
- The digital edition of the outsert will be emailed to our entire list of subscribers.
- Live area: 7.5” w x 9.75” h
- Trim size: 8” w x 10.25” h
- Bleed size: 8.25” w x 10.5” h
- Website—Banner sponsorship of our dedicated National Forklift Safety Day web page
- E-newsletter—Logo sponsorship of our National Forklift Safety Day e-newsletter
- Your message—Your content placed in our special National Forklift Safety Day e-newsletter and on our special web page. This can be a statement from your company on the importance of forklift safety and National Forklift Safety Day or a statement on how your company promotes and supports forklift safety. Your contribution should include:
- A text-only article of no more than 500 words. Please be sure to include a headline and a URL and/or contact information where readers can get more information from your company.
- Your company’s logo (JPG, EPS, TIF, PDF)
- Social media—Social media promotion of our coverage of National Forklift Safety Day through DC VELOCITY’s Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Dedicated email—Coverage of National Forklift Safety Day, including a thank you to all those who have participated.
SPECIAL BONUS COVERAGE
For 2020, the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association’s publication, The MHEDA Journal ,will once again be included in your National Forklift Safety Day promotion, allowing you to reach thousands of forklift dealer principals and key executives.
The National Forklift Safety Day coverage from the May issue of DC VELOCITY will be included as a special outsert with the 3rd Quarter issue of The MHEDA Journal, which will be mailed in July 2020.
In addition, both DC VELOCITY and MHEDA will promote National Forklift Safety Day and direct readers’ attention to the online coverage via dedicated emails to their email subscriber lists.
**Combined reach (DC VELOCITY, CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly, and MHEDA):
Dedicated NFSD e-newsletter: 75,000
DC VELOCITY website impressions: 51,000
Price: $10,995* – Sponsorship with Full-Page Ad
Price: $12,995* – Sponsorship with Two-Page Spread (Specs: 16.25” wide x 10.5” high)
*All pricing is NET
Contact your DC VELOCITY sales representative for more information.