DC VELOCITY is honored to once again be named the official media brand of National Forklift Safety Day by the Industrial Truck Association (ITA). In partnership with ITA, DC VELOCITY is planning a number of key initiatives to promote National Forklift Safety Day to our audience of logistics and supply chain decision-makers via the print and digital editions of the magazine and our website, e-newsletters, and social media stream.
What is National Forklift Safety Day?
This event provides an opportunity for the industry to educate customers, policymakers, and government officials about the safe use of forklifts and the importance of proper operator training.
Sponsorship Package Details
- Full-page ad or 2-page spread ad within DCV’s special National Forklift Safety Day outsert, poly-bagged with the May issue
- The digital edition will be emailed to our entire list of subscribers
- Website—Banner sponsorship of our dedicated National Forklift Safety Day web page
- E-newsletter—Logo sponsorship of our National Forklift Safety Day e-newsletter
- Your Message—Your content placed in our special National Forklift Safety Day e-newsletter and on our special web page. This can be a statement from your company on the importance of forklift safety and National Forklift Safety Day or a statement on how your company promotes and supports forklift safety.
- Social Media—Social media promotion of our coverage of National Forklift Safety Day through DC VELOCITY‘s Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts
- Dedicated Email—Coverage of National Forklift Safety Day, including a thank you to all those who have participated
Full-page ad price: $10,995*
2-page spread price: $12,995*
*All pricing is NET
Special Bonus Coverage
The National Forklift Safety Day coverage from the May issue of DC VELOCITY will be included as a special outsert with the 3rd Quarter issue of The MHEDA Journal, which will be mailed in July.
DC VELOCITY and MHEDA:
National Forklift Safety Day Past Sponsors
Contact your DC VELOCITY sales representative for more information.
Ad Page Specifications
|Ad Size||Live Area: w x h||Trim Size||Bleed Size|
|Full Page||7-1/2″ x 9-3/4″||8″ x 10-1/4″||8-1/4″ x 10-1/2″|
|2-Page Spread||16-1/4″ x 10-1/2″|