|Ad Type||Dimensions||File Size||File Formats||Animation||3rd Party||Notes|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|
|Rectangle||300 x 250 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|
|Ad Type||Banner Dimensions||Text||File Size||File Formats||Animation||3rd Party||Notes|
|Medium Rectangle +
|300 x 250 px||Headline:
50 characters maximum
300 characters maximum
|45 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG||No||Click-through URL only; 3rd party image hosting is not supported||Rich media not accepted|
DC Velocity can deliver your custom, dedicated e-newsletter to our readers. We send both HTML and text versions of e-newsletters to our subscribers.
|Ad Type||Dimensions||File Size||File Formats||Notes||Email Best Practices|
|Dedicated E-Blasts||Recommended width: 600 px||Max HTML file size 100 KB||BOTH VERSIONS REQUIRED
1 HTML file, 1 plain text file for each campaign (sample text file)
|– Material must be delivered as an HTML file attachment or link to a webpage and not embedded in the body of an email message.
– Subject line should be supplied with creative
– Images should be hosted by advertiser or supplied in an accompanying folder and linked via the HTML file
– View sample dedicated sponsor e-newsletter
|– Email width should be about 600-700 px
– Use table-based layout
– Avoid background images
– Test layout in different email clients using a service such as Litmus or Email on Acid
– Include text-only version
– Guide to CSS support in major email clients
White Paper Program
DC Velocity offers a Dedicated White Paper Email and Hosting Service to help you promote your company’s thought leadership in the logistics field.
- Subject line
- White paper title
- White paper description (1,750 characters max.)
- White paper cover image (min. width 300 px)
- Landing page or download URL*
- Company logo and URL
* The white paper email promo will link to a landing page on your site if you’re using a registration form, or directly to the PDF file if you are not using a registration form
HTML & Layout Services
For those sponsors with limited resources for developing electronic ad material within the required technical specifications, AGiLE Business Media (DC VELOCITY) offers layout and development services at a flat rate of $150. These charges will be added to the invoice for your sponsorship. To avoid these charges, all sponsors are urged to pay close attention to our e-product material specs and follow them whenever possible.
NOTE: All dimensions are in pixels.
E-newsletter and dedicated email materials should be submitted to Martha Spizziri at firstname.lastname@example.org five business days prior to deployment.
Send us a 240-character (max.) message, including an embedded URL to the site of your choice, and we will post it into our social media stream.
Character counts include spaces, punctuation, and links.
- Twitter does not allow posts related to health to be boosted as paid ads, so please avoid mentioning “Covid” or “coronavirus” in your message.
- Facebook will not allow advertising links to PDFs, JPEGs, or web pages that automatically download files. If you would like to offer a PDF, image, or other download, we recommend that you create an HTML landing page from which customers can download the file. Learn more about Facebook’s landing-page policies.
If you want to include images in your post, click here for additional information
If you want to include videos in your post, click here for information.